Hunts Offered & Contract Pricing
We Do Year Round Trophy Management; Fees Should Be Doubled 🙂
October 15th - December 15th, Pre-Rut, Rut, & Post-Rut, Only 1 Animal Will Be Taken to Keep Patterns the Same
* * ASK ABOUT OUR CURRENT FACEBOOK SPECIALS! * *
Youth Bow Whitetail Deer, 1 Buck or 1 Doe
- 5 days: $1800 | $1500
Youth Gun Season, 1 Buck or 1 Doe
- 2 days: $1300 | $1100
Adult Archery Whitetail Deer, 1 Buck or 1 Doe
- 5 days: $2400 | $1800
Muzzle Loader Whitetail Deer, 1 Buck or 1 Doe
- 4 days: $2400 | $1900
Rifle Whitetail Deer, 1 Buck or 1 Doe
- 5 days: $2400 | $2200
- 3 days: $750
- 5 days: $1000
- Fall Turkey Add-on: $500
- Spring Self-Guided for 5 days: $750
- Spring Self-Guided for 3 days: $600
- 10% off second hunter and family. 7.25% sales tax applies.
- License & Tags not included.
Late Season, 1 Buck & 1 Doe
- January Hunts, 5 Days: $1600
- High success rate due to hunting over food plots and feeding areas.
Exclusive Trophy Hunting Wagner Area Hunt, 1 Buck or 1 Doe
- 5 days: $2,750
- 2 spots available
Adult/Youth Hunting Opportunity:
- O.G.O. LLC recognizes the need to keep our youth involved in this great sport of the outdoors. To encourage future generations, the O.G.O. offers full Adult/Youth Hunt Packages to adults with children under the age of 18 with approved H.S.C.
We also donate 1 hunt per year to SCI First for Hunters
Rates and Payments
- Contact us for prices with Visa/MasterCard
- 50% deposit is required at the time of booking. The rest of the balance is due 30 days prior to hunt date
- We accept personal and corporate checks for deposit and final payment as long as the payments are made 90 days prior to hunt date
- All payments must be in U.S. currency
- Any on site payments should be made by cash or certified check
- Any additional special tags should be purchased ahead of time
- Choice of hunt dates will be in order of deposits received
Cancellation Policy Deposit is non-refundable unless a replacement hunter is supplied to fill the date. OGO strongly advises hunters purchase cancellation insurance on their flights.
Observers There is no charge for observers. We do have stands and blinds that will accommodate your non-hunting companion, but scent and visual control is part of our strategy to help harvest large mature bucks. Clothing and scent coverage is a must if you are bringing a non-hunter. There are many other activities to do during early-mid-late season.
- Mohican State Forest
- Mountain Biking