Hunts Offered & Contract Pricing
We Do Year Round Trophy Management
DATES & RATES
Youth Bow Whitetail Deer, 1 Buck or 1 Doe
- 5 days: $1850
Youth Gun Season, 1 Buck or 1 Doe
- 2 days: $1050
Adult Archery Whitetail Deer, 1 Buck or 1 Doe
- 5 days: $1850
Muzzle Loader Whitetail Deer, 1 Buck or 1 Doe
- 4 days: $1900
Rifle Whitetail Deer, 1 Buck or 1 Doe
- 5 days: $2200
Late Season Archery, 1 Buck & 1 Doe
- January Hunts, 5 Days: $1850
- High success rate due to hunting over food plots and feeding areas.
Late Season Doe Hunt Only
- January 10th or later
- 3 Days
- 1 Doe: $500
- 2 Doe: $900
- 3 days: $900 (1 Guide, 2 Hunters)
- 2nd Turkey: $500 (Pay in Advance)
- Fall Turkey Add-on: $500
- White Tail Hunt Add-on: $500
- 7.25% sales tax applies.
NOTE: License & Tags not included for all hunts.
We also donate 1 hunt per year to SCI First for Hunters
Rates and Payments
- Contact us for prices with Visa/MasterCard
- 50% deposit is required at the time of booking. The rest of the balance is due 30 days prior to hunt date
- We accept personal and corporate checks for deposit and final payment as long as the payments are made 60 days prior to hunt date
- All payments must be in U.S. currency
- Any on site payments can be made by cash
- Any additional special tags should be purchased ahead of time
- Choice of hunt dates will be in order of deposits received
Deposit is non-refundable unless a replacement hunter is supplied to fill the date. OGO strongly advises hunters purchase cancellation insurance on their flights.
There is no charge for observers. We do have stands and blinds that will accommodate your non-hunting companion, but scent and visual control is part of our strategy to help harvest large mature bucks. Clothing and scent coverage is a must if you are bringing a non-hunter. There are many other activities to do during early-mid-late season.
- Mohican State Forest
- Mountain Biking